What is it?
The EmPower Program is sponsored by NYSERDA and is available to NYSEG or NIMO. The focus of the program is to help single family homeowners, as well 1 to 4 unit family rental units save on heat by ass... READ MORE
Who is it for?
Single family homes and 1-4 family rental units that meet the income guidelines.
How does this benefit you?
- Receive an electric reduction or home performance audit
- Potential replacement in items such as: compact fluorescent light bulbs, low-flow shower heads and faucet aerators, and light fixtures
- Evaluation of refrigerator and freezer and water heater to determine if they are high energy users and qualify for replacement
- In some cases, additional energy saving measures such as insulation and air sealing work may be performed if the project is designated as a "Home Performance" referral
- Reduce overall energy cost
How to Apply
Select a form below to complete online.
Chenango- NYSERDA EmPower Contact Form
Empower- Submit Document
Click the button to download the application form. Complete and return according to the instructions in the form.
For information and/or an application, please contact Greater Opportunities at 607-334-7114.